Monday, August 5, 2013

JACKETS AND JEANS


A great jacket and a pair of skinny jeans is like a uniform for me. Dresses don’t do it any more.  In winter, a black turtleneck goes under the jacket and UGGs are the boots.  In summer,  a black tank top works and the shoes are FitFlops.  Doesn’t require much thought to getting dressed.  I do collect jackets, though. I find them on sale (never pay full price for jackets.)  Some real goodies can be found at Rescue Mission, Salvation Army, and other second-hand outlets too.  Here are a few of my favorites.



The label is CARLISLE.  A Rescue Mission rescue. Bought for $8.00












BCBG MAXAZRIA  label.  Lord & Taylor.  I’m drawn to this label!







Label by KASPER.  From Rescue Mission.  Senior Citizen day!  I paid
around $5.00.







BCBG MAXAZRIA .  Lord & Taylor.  Glad this was on sale. Suede.








BCBG MAXAZRIA. Lord & Taylor.  A real classic!








BCBG MAXAZRIA (again) Summer or winter- colorful and versatile 








JONES NEW YORK label.  Gold braid trim and all. Works for me.




Photos by Raoul



If you would like to respond, just click the link below that refers to “comment.”

Next Post, Next Monday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Joan








1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea! But I can't wear jackets year-round here, too hot in the summer. Your temps are a bit lower than our high 90's. Agree about the jeans in winter - those and big shirts are my winter wardrobe. Great post!

    ReplyDelete